St Gluvias, Penryn
The historic parish of St Gluvias is now a suburb on the northern border of the borough of Penryn, about 1 mile north-west of Falmouth.
St Gluvias Church originally built in the 6th Century was situated in a parish then referred to as Behethlan or Bohelland. The church fell into disrepair and was rebuilt in 1883 although it retains its original granite tower.
Parish records list several Grenfell family members who Married in St Gluvias (1728-1846).